Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Berzerker Game Day!

Mr. Morgan came home today with something I've not heard shut up about for many weeks and I clapped at it's arrival. it's like... get it the fuck out of my god damn ears already! A game he claims to be the best rated game "like EVER!" So I took a peek and it creeped me out. The family was prepared though!

Simon was listening for orders, ready to move the troops at any time.

Taking his job quite seriously.

Me giving a preview of hatstravo.... this is my Berzerker face. See below. Loves!



-DM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what is the game? Maybe I have to run right out and buy it.

11:24 AM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Bio something! It's a shooter for the xbox and probably not something you'd like. Sorta a mix between Doom, Resident Evil and Silent Hill.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home