Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Video Day, and now I shall sleep.

Fine holiday, but I look exactly how I feel and this is not a good thing. I have hair standing in directions that defy gravity and think it’s comical. I am too tired to care.

All families were wonderful, nice, and extremely weird in how they all got along with no back biting when that person wasn’t there. Who are these pod people? I’ll keep them!

We were given shit that we don’t even know where to place, so we are forced to build a wing onto the garage and house it. When you get something and say “hm, what the fuck is it?” and the giver doesn’t even know….. it’s a wing addition item. In time, it’s purpose may be discovered.

Although Mr. Morgan and I decided NO gifts, it’s turned into many gifts, leaving me to be the scrambling asshole bartering for used gifts. I all but filled my pockets with paperclips one day in a frantic struggle of OH SHIT.

He purchased a necklace that I squinted at, being an Avon girl (and no qualms about wearing cheap shit, I’m far too reckless to risk the good stuff on) but he neglected to take the tag off the underbelly of the pillow cushioning. I asked if it had been on sale. He said no. I gasped and gulped a bit deeper pissed as hell he broke the no gift rule. It’s nothing too flashy, but it’s very pretty, and thoughtful.

He also bought hair rollers because “I know my girl likes her hair curled!” and beamed. Did I post that already? Well he did.

At this writing the Christmas video is only half loaded and it’s after ten. Hit refresh if it gives you shit. Or comment to tell me it’s giving you shit. Family who isn’t pictured in my video, it’s not a slight, it’s actual respect for privacy and not …. Just not. Please watch to the end, I GOT my Soldier Boy moment, but I had to work for it. My nephew almost got and ass whipping because he said he wanted money to do it. I said I’d do it on my own, he thought I was bullshitting. He later asked “Really? You would have?” I said well ya? He said he’d be embarrassed and I told him it takes many years being a fuck up (in different terms) in this family to sluff EVER being embarrassed again. No my child, I would not have been embarrassed. He falters a bit in his routine, but props for the attempt. Trust me, the kid knows it, he just let the audience get to him. More soon…. Enjoy.

-DM


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good vid, most excellent. I cannot believe how grown up your soldier boy is. great job. Wish we weren't at work today. I want to go home and play.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Saffyrre said...

Weeeeeee!! Great vid as always! The dance with you and your nephew cracked me up. We never made our hats! We're still going to tho. Looks like you had lots of fun!

9:33 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

You didnt make the hats? You know good and well there was a short list on who got them, wtf??

Saff saff saff. What will I do with you.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Saffyrre said...

Didn't say I'm not still going to make them! I can send them back =P

11:06 AM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Lol shattup you.

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna learn the soldier boy!

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home