Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Dregs.

Nice, up to seven comments last entry, two from people I didn't think hung around. I tend to presume all people have the same sick internet addiction that I do. A very nice surprise.

I'm working on the Christmas video, but Christmas has to happen first so it's really in it's infancy. We shot the family photo tonight, Simon looks absolutely drunk.... and I'd have had it re-shot but that it made me laugh so many. Yes, we fed our yorkie Patron and dressed him up. Rather, Mr. Morgan has no patience for a shoot.

When I post the family photo, do understand that it's two takes, one with he and Delilah, and one with Simon and myself. Clip cut, done and we are all sitting pretty. I'll remind of this when I post the video.

So how has the holiday gone for you all? I mailed a ton of gifts that have either not arrived or not been acknowledged. Both concepts suck. Mr. Morgan went shopping today for those who didn't have gifts and came home with shit HE wanted to play with. I was checking age levels and trying to figure out who wouldnt kill themselves by consuming a Mr. Potato Head, or play-dough. I picked the best I could and signed his name to all the weird shit. I am not taking credit for the glares from mothers. MY gifts, were age appropriate. He even mentioned that if I couldn't find a home for one purchase, that we could play with it. I admit to saying I wanted in on that play party.

Hang in there gang, I know everyone else is as crunched as we are. We can do it with a bit of humor and .... well.... a bitten tongue.

-DM

3 Comments:

Blogger Saffyrre said...

No package yet but I'm sure it will come soon! My Mommy is also waiting for me to get her package. Weeeeee! Hope you get yours from me soon!

Things are going okay so far, just hectic of course. I wish malls weren't so crowded and people weren't so mean this time of year. I just need to get more stocking stuffers and I'm all set!! Having Cucumber's family stay over for Christmas Eve so that will be interesting!

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grrrrr this time of year is rough. But at least it is snowing!

9:00 AM  
Blogger paulpogo said...

Winding down the year here.....

Merry Christmas to Sav and to the rest of the Army.

We were dreamers not so long ago

But one by one we all had to grow up

When it seems the magic's slipped away

We find it all again on Christmas day

Believe in what your heart is saying

Hear the melody that's playing

There's no time to waste

There's so much to celebrate

Believe in what you feel inside

And give your dreams the wings to fly

You have everything you need
If you just

BELIEVE

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home