Friday, December 14, 2007

We will rock you!

Merry.

This post is about our kids, though I have none (short of Ediberto), yet I have so many. We need to step it up, plain and simple. They are out of control and getting the upper hand in this life, stop them now. I really believe it's why the crimes are being commited, although some can't be helped but I think most could have been. I don't really know what to say other than kids need more attention, and a strict upbringing of right and wrong. Constant monitoring. I'll be seeing my little family spawns soon and fuck if I won't point out a defect. My nephew an I will be performing the Soldier Boy dance for the family, because... that kid of all kids really melts me and I'd do anything for him. He gets me, but is going to that age where I don't know if I get him. Either way if he's down to Soldier Boy with me.... rock! That's my boy, only child I know that I'd take into my house unconditionally, we just have an understanding I can't readily verbalize. I guess we don't expect too much from one another, so it is just roll time and he has good fun with me because I don't ask much of him short of being respectiful. That's easy.



Soldier Boy Below....... we will be ALL over this dance, I already am, because I don't grow up and refuse to.


value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mMycfdNdlKA&rel=1">


-DM

We'll be rocking it all.

-DM

1 Comments:

Blogger Saffyrre said...

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!!!!!!!!!

OMG we were at my neice's Christmas recital at her preschool and after this hour long recital of Christmas songs and stuff about Jesus (Christian preschool), the very last act was a dance by a brother/sister team (cutest little asian kids!) that did the ENTIRE dance to this song!! I'd never even heard of it before and had assumed they made it up! Apparently not! They couldn't have been older than 6 or 7. Plus, it was a PENTACOSTAL church to boot LOLOL. Omg it cracked me up, wish you could have seen it!

On a side note - the hair on the Pastor's wife was UNBELIEVABLE! It was something straight out of 1910, she needed a hat! Remember that pic of my great-grandmother holding my grandmother? It was that minus the hat! Wild!! There was a bus that came around when I was young that picked up kids who's parents wanted them to go to church but didn't want to go themselves. So we went and it was a Pentacostal church. So I know they can't cut their hair or wear pants as I remember that from being a child (and knowing people in the religion). So I guess they have to have some very interesting hairstyles to use all that hair! Wish I had a picture!

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home