Wednesday, June 04, 2008

........

Today was horrid on levels that look like a DNA model, each molecule representing something bad, worse, hated, scorned, scoffed, cursed at, tripped over, and insert your own.

So bad was my day that on leaving work I flew out of the parking lot so fast someone would have sworn my car had been stolen, I don't drive like that. Today, I did.

My head was throbbing, my stomach ill and I get a block from my house and there is a child in the road. Just standing there with the idiot look that quail often have. I waited for about 30 seconds, which feels like 5 minutes when you want to be home and some idiot is in the street doing nothing but holding you up.

Taking my day into consideration, yes, I did.... I screamed at the kid and hell yes I cussed at him "get the fuck out of the street!" almost HOPING a parent would come out and dare to start this battle. Not today my friend, not today. First of all, had a parent come out, then they could hear me..... also meaning if their ears work so do their eyes and I could have plowed that street standing little brat down and kept going. Watch your kid, and if you won't..... then you will hear me telling it to get it's dumb ass to safety and out of my way. That's my way of being nice today.

Entered the house to the first inside turd I'd seen in weeks. This turd was imported FROM outside, clear by the weeds it had danced in. The process is being confused I'm afraid. I yelled at her too and even the Russian just for being Russian.

Removed turd, shamed the dog, called Mr. Morgan for moral support of not going to a pawn shop for a pistol and he, of course, was on a break. During this very short call the turd was back in the fucking house, but now slobbery and moistened. Because I didn't get to know it enough the first time.

At this point I came into my room to write to you fine people instead of losing what is left of myself today. This girl is done!

-DM

1 Comments:

Blogger MissNev said...

She probably knew you were having a bad day and she was trying to bring you a present. Unfortunately, she didn't have any money, and she gave you something special she made herself!

I hope your day is better : )

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home