Friday, May 02, 2008

What's New in the Zoo

I have felt better. My vagine is busted and when I annouced this Mr. Morgan asked who broke it.

I simply sobbed and said "God did."

It's interesting how the female demands of maintaining ourselves are not of concern until the male thinks he might have to work one out on his own. He blinked at me as if to say "No vagine? Ever, or just today? Is there a schedule?"

I went and got one of those Vagisil home kits that tell you what you have. Some yeast, no yeast, bacterial, chicken flu, malaria.... all that shit. I passed with flying colors. No pun intended.

I checked out of the store with an arm full of crotch items and a TV dinner. Because I'm so classy.

---

In other news the lovely Nevada wind made one side of our fence laugh. We've fixed and hammered all we could for years. Ok I did mostly.... Mr. Morgan never owned a hammer nor a nail before meeting me. He is of the mindset that people are "there" for that. I busted out my little red tool box that I was given as a gift from my ex-husband because I was always stealing his shit. This does not remotely mean I am qualified to use a single thing in that box, but it has my name on it.

That said, the wind gave that 12 foot section of fence a final gasp and I came home looking for dogs. No dogs.

I found them next door in the neighbors yard dancing the salsa and saying "HI MOM, come look, we got an expansion!"

Hand flapped to my face as I waved them back over and dialed my landlord. Later for that.

--

Was a good gamble night. I wore my hatchet gear, and was tapped on the shouler by a lady at least... 40..... who could only see the backside of my shirt "RINGMASTER" and Juggalette knew it immediately. Said "I love your ICP shirt." This girl beamed her fucking mind out and began to make the juggalo signs that look like gang symbols and what not. Kindred is is a kindred. I have mentioned in the past how tight the clown posse is, even strangers, especially strangers!, and it gave me a grin that refuses to leave me tonight. Juggalos!!!!!!!!!!

Fall out boy did a remake of Beat It. See below. I know Mike is a nasty sick fucker.... but I grew up on him and I love the tunes friends. I can't find it in me to shun the music because of the man. Enjoy.



For the road rage angry.... which I've recently gotton to the point of. All who know me, know I'm not aggressive, had it with people. So in respect to the posse since I'm all happy about it tonight, another, enjoy the lyrics, even the end.... fuckers judging our lives..... It's too damn true. Down with the Clown babies! Noisy, but they know.




-DM

3 Comments:

Blogger Saffyrre said...

LOL about the ICP. I bet she was excited!! I get that sometimes with Tori fans but it depends. Some of them think they are so into Tori and her "world" that they look down on everyone else. I can't stand that!

How's the vagine? ROFLMAO I still laugh every time I see that word. All I think of is Borat saying it!

8:14 AM  
Blogger MissNev said...

Best wishes to you and your vagine! Clowns scare me.

10:57 AM  
Blogger MissNev said...

And, I agree about Michael. I just pretend he was abducted after Bad and replaced with an alien.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home