Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Can do!

I write often to Kylee on the Playground board From Mama, but here's one I wrote TO my Mama, who is the best woman on the planet. Anyone who didn't kill me for the shit I've pulled over the years needs a fucking award. (Side note note holy shit! I just turned my head a crack lit out that I'm sure the neighbors heard! That wasn't necessary!) Was easiest to update you darlings this way for tonight.

-----

Hi Mom!

How are things? I am SO tired, I actually fell asleep at my desk (home) waiting for Mr. Morgan to come home.

I really hope your job is being kind to you. Bosslady about had 3 of us ready to walk yesterday..... we even had boxes out to pack our shit. Scary when most of the staff are vying for boxes. Telling us to shut up and throwing world class tantrums and saying how stupid we all are, we didn't sign up for abuse. She needs to walk softly, if one leaves, good chance others will follow. We all have had enough. I worked all weekend - for free - and she made no mention, no nothing except that she was mad I said please don't get cross, I was eating my lunch and didn't move fast enough. It's such bullshit. Whatever. I mean if people need to leave that environment, so be it, but there is a mutiny growing because it's gone out of control and it's gotten past the shit talking phase of things. She is about to run off very valuable people and run the office quite scarcely. Doubt she has an ioda of how serious things are at. I do.

Kylee has eaten me today! I swear Mr. Morgan could go to jail if I didn't tell people that "no no.... the dog did this" Lol. There was a peddler selling mace recently, very nice and in a leather case, I thought to get you some. Want? I know you have gun at home.... but never know. If you want one I will get it.

I'm learning ballet. Little late in life I know... but it's a goal to go On Pointe (on my toes in slippers). Have I hurt myself learning? Yes. Badly? Mid-grade but yes to that too. One of my co-workers spent a good deal of year with ballet and she is teaching me. She laughs a little, because let's face it... I'm not graceful, but dammit it's something I want to do once and I shall have my recital! You are invited but it's very short and just to proove to myself that I CAN do it, even with bone toe. My music is even picked out! I never dissapoint. Mama didn't raise a quitter, if anything you taught me to take no shit from anyone, yet pick your battles. I'm going to do this, even if my teacher stares at my wobbly ankles and thinks one will break. Fuck it, I'm insured. Weee!

Thinking of you often. I always miss my Mama.

- DM (ie Ben)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do know that the 9th level of Hell is reserved for mutineers, don't you? Why not just give notice and find a new job? That's the thing I never understand. Despite Mel Gibson's much younger and more luscious then now ass, mutiny is alwyas in bad form.

12:59 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Or I can just use my personal space to vent. We all wished we had the door you closed to shut the shit out. Tsk.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home