Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fore

Anyone tardy, don't miss below.

Mr. Morgan decided he wants to be a golfer. /yeah.

This comes after wanting to be a pro-swimmer, marathon beast and countless other ideas that have pranced into his brain. As a fellow prancer I can with proof say that my ideas come for free.

I met this delicious piece of "doesn't look golferish" man and he in fact had golf clubs. About 3 of them in a bag that moths were flipping coins for. I can't believe he actually left the house with pride of carrying a bag of 3 shitty, aged, and downright embarrassing clubs. They jingled in the bag it was that empty. I waited to see if he would drape toilet paper as the towel and dangle a bottle of windex to wash the balls. He would have better clubs by robbing a mini-put-put.

I gave the overly entertained nod of a wife who is just as "fuck it" as he is. I applauded his level of wanting to play and not being particularly concerned if his sack (no pun) didn't measure up to the other boys.

He came home with a large grin or exhaustion. He was also bleeding all over the place. Kylee greated this with much anticipation. She licked at it for two hours, which I found to be a bit much, but it did clear up what was run off and what was actual wound.

I asked how he has done it and he exclaimed with a golf club.

"You took off the front of your leg off with your own club?"
"Well... Then the golf cart came around and I latched on and was dragged."
"Thought so, for how many holes did they drag you?"

He looked at his wound and guessed 2.

-DM

2 Comments:

Blogger MissNev said...

Does Mr. Morgan understand that golf is not a full contact sport??

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he'll turn it into one, MissNev! Hey Ms M., I have golf balls, and my underwriter is sending lots of golfy gifties for the convention that Mr. M. can have...if he's not bored w/golf by then. I mean, it's like 2 weeks from now, lol.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home