Sunday, June 08, 2008

Coke addict

My nose won't stop running for 4 months. What gives? It's getting me looks that I wish I'd earned, or could at least be high enough to laugh at and confirm.

Short weekend, but when aren't they? I worked on my (thanks Bosslady's Daughter to remind me, because I wasn't aware) non-paid artistry and it's coming along nicely. I continue to stare at it, knowing that while completely unseen by others for the most part, I can gaze upward and know exact what was trickling down the faucet of my head when I did each little segment. It most likely, looks all the same to anyone else and why shouldn't it.

We ..... and I mean Mr. Morgan, drained the pool today after an entire week of me bitching and carrying on that I'd not seen that color green since the last Lucky Charms commercial. When the news broke word of a West Nile case in my area - a hummingbird - I was about to get an icepick and stab the thing into deflation if it was not handled how I'd repeatedly asked.



Assalamu alaikum to the GrandMaster (who likely will beat my ass for this). It's the Muslim weekend. Cheers.

-DM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the lady who beat the man w/the sponge. fucking awesome!

GMC will certainly beat you when he sees this. Hopefully he's too busy to look. LOL

2:19 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

It's not like he didn't see me sitting there with my spying clicky device. I happen to think The GrandMaster looks fantstic and it should be shared.

I concur about the shonge lady. Would you have washed his back? I would have knowing it HAD to be a gag. And if not, something to write home about.

-DM

5:23 PM  
Blogger MissNev said...

I would have just climbed in with him! And I think GM looks smashing!

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home