Thursday, October 09, 2008

What am me?


We made some progress on Kylee's halloween costume and by we I mean me. She didn't know she was going as a Hershey Kiss, which... I guess I thought was funny. She watched the movie Signs with me last week where Mel Gibson's kids foiled up their heads to avert brain control from the aliens. So when I presented her with her costume she clearly said OH SHIT, they're here?????

More work to be done on it. Mr. Morgan when asked what she was said "A princess?"


That she is, but no.... hee. The Russian is next. I'm very behind on my home preparations, and fairly bummed out that my theme is falling flat. This all should have been pinned down 4 months ago. I was busy being fired. We'll see how it goes.

Today's Hallow movie: Christine. Nothing like a bitchy car.

- DM

2 Comments:

Blogger Saffyrre said...

A Hershey's Kiss?? HILARIOUS!! It makes so much sense now lol. Too bad she won't let you have her be ensconced in foil!

Speaking of bitchy cars, just wated THE Car last weekend. Those people from the 70s were crazy!

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love her bug eyes. I don't think she cares for the costume.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home