Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sleepy Hollow

Yeah so (I love anyone who starts a sentence that way, smacks of Lumberger in Office Space) last friday Mr. Morgan had friends over and the po po arrived, we (the menfolk) presumed that it was getting loud but well within ordinance hours. Laughably, the officer asked if Mr. Morgan's dad was home. Hahahahahahahahaha! Mr. Morgan said he was the owner and what was up. They asked where we were at 7am. I heard that and became interested. Mr. Morgan was off hiking but I was home. The officer asked if we heard anything odd.

"Define odd." I said.
"The sound of an animal."
"Aside from the usual morning barking, no."

This wasn't animal cops either, it was the sheriff so I asked questions. Turns out someone has been cutting the heads off of dogs in the neighborhood. I literally heard the Russian make a break for the closet. How he understood - I don't know, those crazy KGB spies don't speak English unless it pertains to their field or self being I guess. And not just heads but cutting up the bodies like chicken cutlets.

Both my smart ass mother and sister - on two totally unrelated conversations asked me if any asians lived around. Grief. I said if that were the case there would just be MISSING dogs, not cut up ones stupids. Lol.

So Mr. Morgan was walking Kylee after this and found another head. Gross. And a regular at the dog park dog found one too - gets weirder, the man buried it, then called police. Um. Does he just travel with shovel? That's a bit weird.

The owner of that head wanted it dug up for identification. Jesus christ! I'm not saying I don't love Simon and would want closure, but there are certain things you can never "un-see" (think Human Centipede) I'd prefer to think he ran away rather than sear the image of his head sans body into my brain for life.

Maybe coyote, but it seems unlikely don't you think? In any event, told all you bitches it is NEVER too early for halloween! Creepy shit.

- DM

2 Comments:

Blogger Saffyrre said...

That is seriously messed up!!! I agree about the things that you can never "un-see". I wouldn't want to see that either! Gah!

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Boss Lady's Daughter said...

OK, I have to admit to totally flaking on your blog so that I can comment on this post quite belatedly and thereby show my hand. Sorry. I have lost touch w/all me pals blogs, and yours was the one I was truly loyal to. But reading the mr bubble post reminded how fucking awesome your blog is, and its currently the bestest way to get a Ms. Morgan fix. so Im baaaack.

All of that said, Fuuuuuck, sounds like you have a pre-serial killer in the neighborhood...and a really sick one too. Did they ever find the culprit? Big time Yikes.

And finally, a great big fuckin LMAO for the Human Centipede reference in such a downer post. Girl, I've missed ya!

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home