Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Prada Propery.

I'm getting to those dedications, promise. For today, this one goes out to Prada who as it turns out is a wonderful writer. I won't divulge the content of her work nor any tasty passages but suffice to say she will well understand and appreciate this dedication to her novel, which I have read and hope she pursues getting published. From one clever bitch to another, props baby... the book is good. It needs a bit of work, but so do my hands, face, ass and everything else on this rapidly declining body of mine... nothing is ever perfect, but I like it and more so I like to see someone not laying in waste and letting time fuck them out of serious skill. Almost everyone I know is in some way wasting something awesome about themselves that I see so very crisply in sadness. Off your asses lazy bitches, get to task on doing what you do well. No more Maury, no more "too long a day at work." I don't care if your only talent is to suck a dick proper, you go home and give the greatest head ever known and snap your fingers afterward with the full understanding that you owned that.

That said, for Prada.... I am very much giving you a nod and can't wait for the sequel. The girl has talent.



- DM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Prada said...

Thank you!!! I'm glad you saw a talent even in its roughest form.

1:08 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

All day everyday.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home