Thursday, August 17, 2006

Goulish Taste....

Alas. I have begun.

Last year I only made one kid cry, I am aiming for a lot more this term. Many people think I start hallow prep way too early, but ya know.... a lot of you start Christmas way too early too so sack off my jive.

I order my costume tomorrow, and spent most of tonight painting tombstones. I am high on paint fumes to the point that the dogs have turned into Leprechans and are offering me cereal. I asked if there was a toy in the box, and when they said it was at the end of the rainbow I stopped myself at the front door and thought.... ok this can't be real.

In seriousness I inhaled enough that when Mr. Morgan came home he looked at me at said it was all over my face as though I'd been huffing off the can. Sure as fuck the wind gave me a nice like paint mustache that I think makes me look more dirty and transient, than painted.

Anyway, I try as much as I can to fashion my own props any many of them last year went toe up so I needed to make more. I am not going to say where I got my supplies /cough, but I can say it was a bargain. Well here is a photo taster of what I've been up to tonight, partly. It's not done yet, and I mean not for Jeff's to die, but to just chill out.... thus the rest part. The pic is a bit deceiving, it's about 2.5 feet tall.

This year will be incredible. I'd invite you all over but frankly you'd distract from my dictating of things to do and would hate me. It's a very serious event after all. Don't forget to read below if you haven't already.

-DM

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeffs! I want to see the faces of the Jeff's that come to your door.

9:40 AM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

I know lmao. Next dorr neighbor Jeff has like.... ya know I've never done an accurate head count but I would guess there are about 5 or 6 kids living up in that house and last year they hit my house 3 times before I told them to stop being greedy or I'd steal their bike's next time they left them outside (which is always).

10:02 AM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Hit the button too fast.... meant to add that I get several hundred kids each hallow, including the teenagers who should know better and rarely have costumes. One although I think a couple of years back came with toilet paper on a belt holster, gunslinger style, and I took the hint well.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Saffyrre said...

That's pretty funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee! Oops sorry, I rambled! I meant that was pretty funny about the toilet paper holster guy. He should have worn a cowboy hat! I don't know why but after I graduated, 4 of us all got together and wore our graduation gowns for halloween and went trick-or-treating. We didn't get crap from anyone which I'm pretty shocked about. They all thought it was funny that we actually went out. One of my friends only had a pig nose! It was pretty pathetic lol. Needless to say that was my last time I went out, ha!!

Unfortunately where we live hardly anyone trick or treats in the neighborhood so I don't pass out candy anymore. I got this huge bowl full one year and got 7 kids. It was crazy! I guess everyone goes to the malls from store to store. That's pathetic I tells ya!

Great job on the 'stones!

5:54 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Should see my progress today. I always underestimate candy. I bet we drop 70 bucks just on candy and run out anyway. Lol and growing up in LA once the candy is gone I start yelling to Mr. Morgan to help me pack it in, as late night people steal your props. I've no trust even in my neighbors.

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home