Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Land of the Lost

I may post much more lately, I am pretty bored with my Everquesting and need a small break, but I still don't have it in me to shut the fuck up, SO!

I've had some photos in my hopper, pacing and bitching.... I hear them sometimes "fucking cunt, why even take the photo if we weren't going to be used for anything" and it's made me a little nervous lately so I thought "ok fuck man, I didn't know it meant that much to you." So here is a random photo blogging.

Here is Bosslady's Daughter and I sharing a cuddle. In hats. Every so often I wander into her office with my arms out and she scoops me up into the best of all cuddles.

This day I found a Twister game in Moon's trunk and took off with it. I had to paper clip my skirt up, as I wasn't wearing underwear and no one wants to see that. No one would play with me, so it was short lived. Again, more with the hat business.

This is Wax Jesus with a plate of beans or something. It could even be a plate of pennies, the original collection plate. When we toured the wax museum and I saw wax Jesus I thought... oh man, if I take a photo I bet I get some sort of redemption coupon at the gate! So I took a stupid picture.


This was the same place I about passed out at, Hersh mansion or some fucking thing. Wanna go swimming? I sure as hell did, but money doesn't buy happiness right? My ass. That's just half the pool.

Speaking of ass. This guy has a great one. I forget what they named it, it was a really long thing to pronouce so I named it Horse-Ebra. They said it's the only known relative of the giraffe, and it's little face indicates so, but cmon.... wtf is a camel then? While he was neat, I honestly was upset being close to it, and I can't say why. I think it reminded me of those photoshoped pics where they blend two animals together, except I was looking at it in person and something in me said this creature was too mixed up for my mind to wrap around.

Anyway, that all for now.

-DM

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the hat on BLD! And which one is Mary Magdelane in the last supper? And not to be "one of those types," but it's the Hearst castle. You know the publishing guy William Randolph Hearst. Also grandfather to Patricia Hearst, kidnap victim/terrorist with the Symbionese (sp?) Liberation Army (SLA) in the 70's? You could have a pool like that, but you'd have to get kidnapped, change your name to Katherine and rob a bank with an UZI.

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course, later on, you'd get a full pardon from President Ford, so it's probably worth it.

2:09 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Yeah like I told BLD earlier, after 3 hours you'd think I knew who's gd house I was in... but I didnt.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Saffyrre said...

love that pic of you and BLD!

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't she look lonely on the twister mat? I love that picture. I wanted to join in, but that was pre yoga. I'm still not that bendy, but maybe good enough for a first round.

9:37 AM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

You at least circled the mat and watched me with interest. That's a semi-prop.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home