Friday, August 18, 2006

Simple Man

Simon likes to sing, and he is choosey (sp?) about what he will sing to. I can't really call him my only son, since I have Ediberto, but he is my simple man on too many levels. I love his ass and he wanted you all to hear him sing to Mama. By the way, that final obstinant, put out sounding yip before he leaves the room is him indicating the end of his performance and in English means "that's all".

And Simon, to you all I really want, is for you to be satisfied. And to take care of your ass, I tire of picking the turds out. Much love, - mother.



I posted twice this evening so don't miss below.

-DM

2 Comments:

Blogger Saffyrre said...

Awwwwww I really want to see/hear cute lil Simons singing! Unfortunately it won't stop saying "Loading..." in the middle of the screen. Darn that Youtube!

5:51 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

It's tardy sometimes. Give it a while, weekends could be heavy.

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home