Tuesday, November 21, 2006

November Vaca

It's ... christ, fuck it I won't try to lie. People I spent hours doing this tonight. And weeks of reviewing songs to get it right. I am frankly glad to see this fucking thing posted and out of my hair. I set up another video dedication blog since my vacation is coming, even though I am going no where.

Thanksgiving is upon me and I have not decided if I will attend with Mr. Morgan or not. This is a tense subject at home. I'm fine with a can of yams and some Lost cd's. Over-rated. We'll see.

Look at it. I plan to not post much for a few days to give everytime time to digest.

http://novembervaca.blogspot.com/

-DM

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That meant a lot to me. Thankyou for taking the time to do that...very special. And yes, I wasn't sure if you were good enough for my brother at first, but I can't picture anyone better. I am so glad you are in his and my life. And thanks for just taking my glares and understanding it was the job of a big protective sis.

10:14 AM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Of course! :)

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Damn that is the funniest song ever i like it.

QUACK QUACK !!!

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As usual, most stellar tribute! Excellent choice in music (especially the Animals and Supertramp...yes, I'm old). Happy turkey day, and enjoy your vacation.

1:04 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

ps - you aren't old to enjoy that. It's called variety or taste, thats the best way to enjoy music imo.

The Animals song has a few tricky lyrics, perhaps DM riddles, that I wonder if people will pick up on by knowing me. I'm game if you'd like to guess.

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for my song! I never liked the song much but when I listened to the words it was great. I do have a slight nose-crinkle about it but I think you know why. I appreciate being included!

I freaking love Duck's song. I still sing that to Faythe when she takes her bath. She has, no joke, 10 rubber duckies that she bathes with! Plus Duck rocks! =D

Enjoy your vacay! I think I might put my tree up this weekend ...=P

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home