Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Self Abuse

I had a TERRIBLE night of self injury! First I tripped over the giant dog bone and think I might have broken my baby toe, this isn't too surprising because I rarely walk without acknowledging that I'm not invisible and can pass through walls and objects.

Then middle of the night I rolled over and fell out of bed onto the floor, smacking my head as I went. I can't even sleep proper without being a clutz and damaging myself wtf? The shock of the fall I am sure was a photo moment for the centuries. I am soooooo sore and have the headache to remind me that I did fact fall. Thank god we don't have bunk beds huh lol. Who rolls out of bed????

Mr. Morgan raised his head in a sleeping snort, blinked twice, and went back to his slumber. I, naturally began to cry because I'd hit my head and the surprise of it had not gone away. After a few minutes of realizing my mother would not be coming in the room to scoop me back into bed I crawled to the covers, mumbling something about not trusting the bed anymore, that it had launched me on purpose.

I flopped faster than a fish who got off the hook. Even Mr. Morgan phoned me at work this morning to ask how I fell off the bed, managing to hit my head and spill a cup of water on myself in the process.

Talent? Lol.


-DM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! You poor thing! I'm sending you a virtual scoop and replacement! You may actually be the only person I've encountered who is more of a klutz than me..and that is REALLY saying something.

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess the gesture. /wink. -DM

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home