Friday, January 25, 2008

DM's Work in Progress

Can click on any of the below for more detailed and larger pics.

I know doesnt' look like much huh? I promise, it is. This thing is coiling it's way to the ceiling. There is much shading that a camera flash disregards, it's there.

I want my studio walls one-hundred percent littered. You'd be surprised how long the below doodle took. Does it mean anything? It means my hands got angry, it means I was in pain and refused to acknowledge it. I don't plan the shit, it's mostly a facet of sharpies working with me. I have normally about 5 of them nestled into my shirt for a fast grab, who knew such tiny boobs could hold such a grapple? Lol they do. I'm not tall and standing on a chair staring UP gives one significant pain later. Worth it, I want my room to look like I squatted in here, because.... I have.


I know it looks like a fucking wall doodle. It's impressive in person. Come over, I'll feed you booze and prop myself stupid. Below is a reminder of a drawing that seems to be gone, but mattered to me. I rarely work in color. Again, the flash on the camera fucks up the shot and looses the details. Right so, that me for now. I posted another entry below, you won't want to miss it.

Earlier doodles. I have always drawn on my walls. Yes my mom is proud. She actually glares at me and says she thought she raised me better. They are MY walls after all no? God mom, be happy I'm not retarded (more than what we know lol), and worry about walls later! I know you like my work and and are pleased that I can draw anything asked without a blink, and if not I could write about it. You did good, your youngest is a nut but functional and happy, I don't blame you for being neurotic -meaning myself, you are the best mom out there and I'd go to battle over it. /solid nod. (goes protective for no reason, she's my mom, and NO one gets to ever talk shit about her, way it is, dare ya try it. You know me, any idea what she went through and still didn't kill me? Right, so no one ever gets to toss a bad word about her without hearing from me, and I mean family for the most part, just don't do it).

Back to my wall doodles. Looks so simple, this thing is slaying me. I have plans for a portrait on the ceiling, just not sure how yet. The doodles surround the portraits I have hanging. I really want this room to look like someone lost their fucking brain in it, because I have and it should be accurate.

-DM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very lovely doodles! You should do tattoo work! Wanna design an Ohm symbol for me?

11:57 AM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

I like to do anything that doesn't mean a potential homeless situation. Yeah, just let me know.

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! you've done a lot since last I visited. Sweet!

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home