Monday, January 21, 2008

Bark for Hillary!

Tardy.

The caucus went fine, except that I was not admitted because of parking.... I was late. I'd even worn a fucking tie.

I was late because of a small battle between Mr. Morgan and myself, being that he wouldn't accompany me in that cold ass long line. Friends, it's not that I can't do things on my own, it's that I ask little of him. Very little. And he declined. That is entirely disappointing. Not to imply he isn't great, he really is, it's.... gosh girls help me out here. I do many things with him that I'd rather pass on for him without so much as a blink, it's just what you do in marriage. I'd never force him to attend something he wasn't interested in, but it's a pissy move to not acknowledge the bullshit events I've attended for his sake. I never even asked his political standing, was simply hoping he wouldn't want me to stand alone for 4 hours. I'm a big girl, it was ok, but kindof not.

So I went alone, late, to be turned away. Hillary still won WOO! My hand was cluched with my "Limited Edition Caucus Card" and my suit littered with the stickers I'd gathered from the Bill speech. I was ready! But alas, fuck it, no dice.

Delilah saw Dr. Pulver today. Again.

Again.

Again.

Mr. Morgan managed to show up for this cause, and he looked away again when they needled her new growths. Prada, not quite Cody level but she has an eye thing that's started. Our girl has mammory lumps, a lump on her ribs and one atop her spine. I asked her when she got all gross and I swear that bitch looked at my hands then into my eyes and returned the question. Chessmate love, touche.

End note (bill, ching!) they are fatty tumors. Is that like doggy cellulite? We also got a refill on super drugs and she is more than happy to get into that bottle. Our girl will feel better very soon. It was the usual scene, Simon bouncing about wondering why needles weren't in him and why he didn't have a thermetor up his ass.

For all who haven't heard this.... check it. Niiiiiiiiice! Ever feel like you are little more than a photogragh? Something easy to forget, a passing piece of paper? Think on it.



Very nice, and good lyrics.

-DM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your girl feels better soon. I really liked that video. I've always liked that song, but I always think of that last scene from Six Feet Under when I hear it.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home