Friday, January 11, 2008

We're going pinching in the quad!

He said what? Whoops. What are we pitching and pinching????? The look on his face is a keeper! I can't wait to send this off to my fellow Reverends on Monday, oh we are gonna have a hoot.



Lol as he said... "Sometimes, God has to be full of justice" and as I say, sometimes you just gotta pinch a tit. (just not mine).

-DM

ps - if this bitch doesn't stop glaring at me, she's off the wall fast. We've had talks, and she even knows she was cool enough to be duplicated, so quit with the evil look. I get to dancing and look over to see this gaze of "no, you suck, I'm angry and I intend to stay that way." Can't remember what I was upset about to draw her so mean and ready to come out of the frame Ring style.. HM!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha, my kind of preacher man.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Saffyrre said...

ROFL "I hope this isn't on videotape!"

ps love that pic! she doesn't look angry to me, she looks intense

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that cutie pie preacher! I think she's just having a reaction to Mr. Morgan's "inconvenient" comment.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home