Monday, January 21, 2008

Lil Jude

Recall, this is one of if not the MOST loved artist of Mr. Morgan's. The same man who I wrote to and got not only a signed CD but a poster, both personlized, for free. This girl did beyond good to get those, I never shy away for writing and asking, I am persuasive and downright fucking beggy when I need to be, but Jude didn't make me beg, the items came in and I damn near shit myself. You guys remember! What wife rocks harder than me to contact her husbands favorite artist asking for something special! Then.... the below entry lol..... reluctant ass! I might take his shit back! I did good, and I love him, won't take things away tonight, but he is on behavior squint.

The lyrics to this song is a fav of my Mister, and they are touching. See below, I am trying to catch up. -DM


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a new fan, but a fan nonetheless. I think we need to stars some kind of petition or something to get him to come here and play. Beautiful song, but it made me sad.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home