Wednesday, April 09, 2008

The Second Coming!

I was sitting at a stop light, just.... doing whatever I do in my car. Look at the piles of junk mail that pisses me off because I never wanted it but never get rid of it, fiddle with the radio, cuss at the asshole on the radio talking shit about women.... mostly just sitting.

And I saw this in the window of the house I was perched next to waiting for my go go green light. From my car:

No shit? He IS RISEN? I would think he HAD! Perhaps even HAS? When? Why weren't we given the fucking memo? This is need to know. Where is he? Does he have meeting space because I know on account of myself I certainly have some shit to say and I think I might know others who do too! We have questions! One being why did you tell the ghetto first? Dibs? Fair enough. You seem to be a God who likes cash so I think your choice of letting the news out there might have been misplaced.

Just saying. Don't smite me or anything. Observations Lord.... just observations.

I never stop to wonder at the shit I see or the looks I get taking photos of it. I grandly smile that an opportunity is an opportunity. So if my camera is out in a public place, just realize you are doing something interesting. To those not involved, it's not always a crime scene, I'm just artsy in what I find interesting.

-DM

3 Comments:

Blogger MissNev said...

Hee hee! Biblical quotes don't always use modern day, proper English. Methinks some stuff was muddled in the translation. Perhaps it's a reference to her lazy, teenaged son named Lord.

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO - Every Lord was someone's lazy teenaged son. What I want to know is did the Lord rise in Nevada? Because that would be pretty dangerous. We shoot long haired hippie types around here.

1:20 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Lol just doing my work folks as a journalist, shouldn't we know the second coming passed us by? /impish smile.

-DM

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home