Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dirty South!

Every now and then a memory smacks me and I sit and grin my ass off. Tonight one presented itself.

On occasion I have been offered work for computer shit, website things or art things….just whatever keeps me busy and provides scratch.

This memory entertains me.

I once did the full advertising for a new club in deep north Reno, not exactly a prime location, but a good enough place for two hopefuls, one that I worked with. Both were from Pakistan, and extremely hard workers. The main owner was the wife (I worked with e husband, a civil engineer and one of the smartest people I’ve ever met) and she wanted a club so I did their artwork for a very small fee. I rarely charge, if at all for FUN projects, especially when the odds are against being successful anyhow. But one doesn’t say that. I did their full advertising for a flyer, and menu etc.

Their first venue was to be a male revue. Tickets please.

Don’t worry about my work, just let us in. I didn’t bring an entourage because I’d have to look hard to find one. So it was just us two. I could see my traditional Pakistani friend (the lady) nervous and worried. I assured her that yes, they would be stripping. She said she knew but couldn’t in good faith watch, as I was folding my dollar bills with the diligence of a fucking cashier. Snapping my fingers… bring this.

First Mister came out and waggled his way to my silly tiny one dollar bill, grabbed my hand and it went down far enough to know Ricco personally.

Second was a smoking hot african man, and good GAWD is all I can say, he came out to this:



He went to task on getting someone on stage and went after her foot in a way my jaw still wags. In fact my foot even moves. I’ve never seen toes sucked so thoroughly and I knew my folded bills were all but gone.

Dirty South he WAS! Sometimes I'm goodie goodie, right now I'm naughty naughty!

He spent time enough to grind on me later as he liked green(and YES very clearly pre-Mr.Morgan) and those dollars just went missing.

I don't want to ever have a life where I can't admit I have seen strippers, done drugs, it's all in the past and makes me happy to remember them. If you change those, you change who you are. And I am just fine!

Story for the day… never miss a moment girls. Or boys? Or anyone. They lend to these types of memories.

-DM

1 Comments:

Blogger MissNev said...

I have great memories of male strippers! there are even some pictures around to commemorate the event.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home