Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Balloons

(Same from the Daily Kylee...... but without edits!)

As my annual gag of just being a smart ass, when I talk to people who plan to attend my convention I make shit up. This year was that I liked balloons. It's not untrue. Last year I said I was all about chocolate and the shit rolled in. That one WAS untrue. I did not expect balloons, even when told earlier last week "you are being taken care of." Jesus. For what? Godfather.... may I approach thee? What have I really done?

I really thought they were kidding about the balloons as much as I was. Nope. Because of the run (below) I made her wear it. Remember..... steal it you wear it, well.... run from me... wear it. New rule.

So I get home with my usual spray of one purse, one bag of ... whatever, and all these fucking balloons waving in the wind like laughter. I open the front door and it's like someone hit the god damned trigger on the gun because both of the dogs went screaming into the road. All while I'm still attached to these fucking balloons that I no longer even like. Thank god for my neighbor. Except.... she asked if she could help with the balloons. /pause. Balloon coveter, I get it, but screamed that it was better if she could catch one of the two dogs who were bolting like a fucking prison break. The Russian was the worst, he chilled under a car as I am in chase ------ with ALL those damned balloons and purses in tow, a car that was RUNNING, ready to go. I flailed and about threw myself on the hood of the car screaming at his little ass. Not ok Simon.

The neighbor caught the Muslim, and I caught the Russian. Was he sorry? Oh let's talk about HOW sorry. My neighbors god love them, laughed at me running with balloons, bags in tow screaming names, my arms out to grapple an animal an kill it, spilling my entire purse all over the (not more) fucking!!! sidewalk. Did I mention I wore a dress today and can't walk even without anything to weigh me down? It was a scene. Again, bless my neighbors, they've seen us dive naked from our little pool plenty I'm sure. We stand at the fence though, listening first because trhey do often have grandkids, and we are somewhat thinky about that sort of thing. I don't want to scar a kid.

For most, I't's a duplicate for main blog..... Video though, thats new!




-DM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two observations -
Kylee's getting helluv big. Really noticeable in the pic by the coffee table.
Girl, you've got Christmas wrapped box there! So, I'm not the only one w/Christmas crap still hanging about in June?
Yay!

9:48 AM  
Blogger MissNev said...

If you'd made Simon wear those, he may have floated away!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Saffyrre said...

ROFL on the popped balloon!!

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home