Sunday, August 03, 2008

Things to do!

First off..... what the fuck is THIS? No it's not shopped. Washed up on shore and people are calling it anything from turtle-sans-shell, to pit bull, and lastly Oh my fucking god!

In other news I have been applying for any and all jobs that I'm qualified for. I am a bit baffled that a credit check is required for some jobs. Really? Why? If anyone can shed light on that, I'd be interested, but I think it's bullshit to make an applicant pay to know they already have shit credit when it's completely irrelevent to the endeavor. Background check, fair enough, I'm not a criminal and am clean and clear of anything frown-able. But my credit? Odd.

Mr. Morgan has given me direct instructions to see an eye doctor tomorrow, as being blind no longer will suit my driving schedule. I grumbled and said I'd go, but unless on the road, I'm not wearing them. I hate shit on my face but also cannot ever imagine wearing contacts again after this:And this. Boy was it ever fun!

I am entirely grateful to look normal after that whole thing, even if my sight is permanently fucked. Hopefully at my appointment they'll let me know if my cornea is cool, either way, nothing goes into my eye again except an accidental insect with poor flying ability.

After that, I get a pap smear. Gotta love a Monday. There are a lot of job bites out there, more than I thought and I would be personally offended if I didn't get a few calls tomorrow or in the early part of the week. If not, would you like fries with that?

-DM

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the F is that picture??? Starting off my Monday morning with That! Uggggh what is it? Happy Morning to you!

9:40 AM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Don't know wtf it is. I've been calling it Frank.

10:10 AM  
Blogger MissNev said...

Looks kind of like a turducken thing with its head still on. Creepy! Hope all goes well with Drs.

4:49 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

What a turducken? Hm!

7:15 PM  
Blogger MissNev said...

It's a yuppy thanksgiving meal. A chicken stuffed inside a duck stuffed inside a turkey.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Saffyrre said...

That is rather frightening! I wonder what it is. Are the people responsible for the picture the ones saying it's not photoshopped? I'm still not convinced!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home