Thursday, July 17, 2008

When Toner Strikes!

All the GrandMaster and I were doing was trying to promote the betterment of office productivity. We looked at the drawings on fax toner replacement and it seemed straight forward. We felt confident that it could be done. Who knew.

All went well until we had to pull the strip that would ultimately unleash a look of shock on both our faces. I pulled, he held..... something broke and I flew backwards about two feet, making wounds and covering both myself, him and the carpeting in "oh shit! did that really happen?" toner. We didn't know that was a possibility or wouldn't have tried, we were simply following the drawings!

Insert vaccum. Here I am below. guilty, covered in soot. Feel free to enlarge my embarrassment, and check the foot, it seems to have taken the worst of it all. That damned thing bit us, and bit us good. I took most of the brunt, falling on my ass with absolute shock that the cartridge betrayed us. The entire thing went nuts and barfed everywhere.

We gave up after a pow-wow and asked Bosslady's Daughter to help us get the damned machine in order. She promptly said "Jesus Christ DM." and followed up with a "Go away!" I sank into another room like a scolded dog. The GrandMaster, although also told to scram, did not scram. Yes, we made a mess! It was not anticipated lol, we didnt WANT to be painted black, it's easier to play the song.

We spent an hour scrubbing carpets and walls... that shit went fucking everywhere! Tuft of smoke and it looked like Hiroshima shadow people. Seriously. GrandMaster and I stared at eachother for a second, and didn't even laugh. After a minute my giggle came on because, oh my god, that is seriously funny when I looked pitifully at myself and the aftermath. I had NO idea my face also took the brunt.

I need to bathe as I roll into the hand surgeon first thing am and don't want to explain that I don't squat in vacant buildings, I just fought my fax machine.


- DM

1 Comments:

Blogger Saffyrre said...

OH MY SWEET LORD!!!!! Damn girl how did you get all that clean??

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home