Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Grow up.

I know I put this video on before, but it's not lost it's meaning. I very much mean the lyrics. I won't exactly say what's happened with the step mom in law, suffice she is quite displeased with Prada and myself. Let's go with she's pissed that she got called on the shit talking. Wasn't just me by the way who ratted, her term.



Prada gives two shits as long as it doesn't impact her dad, I actually do care, just remotely. Not about the dad part, I very care for him. It's one step from leaching me into a place I don't want to go. So for now I won't. I have no great pride in placating a crazy person, what I do, I do for my own home and the greater betterment of the family. My job has really been putting a stress on me, I may soon be unemployed, so I have little time or patience for antics.

You have to take responsibility for your own actions, I have been caught in more than one, we all have.... suck it up and say sorry. Like I said in prior posts, life doesn't have to be so hard. We all grovel sometimes. My boss and I had it out yesterday and I mean OUT, I made nice and replied to her email that I KNOW went into my employee file, that I appreciated her time to talk with me about concerns, and to say sorry again for raising my voice - that it was from pure crazed frustration, but unprofessional. I meant most of it. The last line I meant each word of. I simply lost my shit. She pushed too far and I went ape. It was not appropriate. I had the option to take my shit and leave, but I do want employment. Point was, Julie had the option to say sorry.

She pushed too far when she said I wasn't family. I didn't gracefully slide. My fault. I had already done enough in my opinion and that crossed the bar. DM saw red.

I'll work on that.

-DM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home