Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Ms. Saffy

Hi gang! Want a crazy ass treat? Click below, it's our fellow Saffy (my very best best friend, doubt I'm hers but that is ok!) singing to me, just FOR me. How fucking sweet does that shit get? Honestly friends, if you have one person willing to sing to you and cheer you, that is a good step to knowing you are not horrible. Except Amy Whinestiein... stone? Her.

Saffy sings the living shit out of anything she attempts and also plays the piano, I get to hear this live via microphone whenever I can, it's simply wonderful and a gift to my life. Don't even try to say she doesn't sing her ass off.... and comment.. she reads so give my girl the appropriate props!

Saffy Song



-DM

1 Comments:

Blogger Saffyrre said...

Awww thank you!!! Yes you are one of my very bestest :):) Hence the song as I've never done that before lol.

If only they had Tori or Jewel *sniffle*

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home