Thursday, October 16, 2008

Area 51



Greetings my little trick and treaters! Things could be on the ups but I'm not trying to get ya know.... happy? Waste of perfectly frown-capable muscles and effort. I have an interview in the morning at the "military vehicle compound." Being a smart ass I asked if I'd need super secret clearance and straight toned she said, yes. "Your name is on the list, bring ID." Oh shiz? I shut up after that and said lots of please and thank yous, I didn't even mention that their advertisement requires attention to detail and being computer literat.

I'm far from perfect, so I get a kick out of fuck ups like that. I'll let you know how my interview goes. It's early, but I'm already showered, clothes laid out, and about to do my makeup so I can leave at the last possible minute. My interviewer nervously said "business casual, please don't wear heels" about 20 times. No problem, Kylee has eaten all but the two pair I've flung at her, but I still wonder what I'm getting into. GreenBee advised I not dress sexy and I hung my head and put the corset away. Lol... jeez girl!

Also have a good lead on a torso or mannequin for my hallow festivities, courtesy of our very own Miss Nev who took the time to think of me and shoot the information over. I am always happy when someone thinks of a non-speaking plastic thing shaped into a human and my name pops into mind. I'm sure my husband would praise her and tell me to learn something from it, like sit still, shut up and be glad your boobs won't go sag on you.

I have been jigging to this long lost gem tonight... damn if I don't love me some positive hippy energy! More than once I've heard "you know this?" in reference to a vintage song. Sure I do! Hypocrite turned republican (double foul!) I'd go so far as to say my mother was like a slow motion movie with glitter and streamers back in the day.



-DM

3 Comments:

Blogger Khadra said...

Well, you are LITERAT so you have that going for you.

Good luck!! Please update us, Im curious why no heels are allowed.

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did it go? I see you having so much fun with a cloak and dagger job. Everyday can be Halloween.

10:36 AM  
Blogger MissNev said...

ok, sick little cartoon there missy! How did it go? No heels? I'd be at a loss!

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home