Saturday, October 11, 2008

Home home home! /click three times



Halloween store day! My friend and I planned this for some time now and I have to say she did a damn good job, even if I'm not entirely certain she was comfortable taking photos in the mix of a crowd. She didn't say no, and my thoughts were that - if you see the pricetags.... this was as close as I was going to be getting to these props. Who all move, bitch, and otherwise get slappy with a machete.

Be still my heart. I want this one in the WORST way. Tell me this wouldn't fit the bill for my "Off With her Head!" portion of theme???

Mad scientist with an ego.

Here is when, and I didn't mention it to my photographer, but people were looking.

So I did it again.

How was I supposed to help myself! Let people look or scowl, I was the armed one. Plus, don't put out toys if I can't play, because I will out of helpless constraint, and really.... it's fucking funny.

The Russian, being undercover, got himself a slick new costume. He decided that being Toto all his life was bullshit and he was having no more of the sterotype. He was gonna be Dorothy if it took a house landing on Palin (cough, loving my own joke!)

Tell me that's not totally fucking adorable.

Then little miss jealous came in to steal his thunder. With venom!

Imposter I say!

The Russian spy and his American Sponsor pose for a photo.


My premiere will be soon, and much of this shit will go into the 08 video, but do these really get old? Don't forget the below Kylee costume photos.

Today's Hallow Movie: Mirrors.

- DM

6 Comments:

Blogger Khadra said...

You definitely need the headless lady! And I enjoyed your Palin joke immensely! I so hate that woman.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Saffyrre said...

Oh my gosh that Dorothy outfit on Simon is TOO CUTE!! How perfect lol. You can tell Kylee is so done already with dressing up. Boy does she have a lot to learn!

Headless lady does need to be in your collection. I think a certain butler of yours needs a girlfriend!

8:29 AM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Can't afford! I'd do almost anything to have it though. /cry

9:10 AM  
Blogger MissNev said...

I love the headless lady! Can't you find some old manequin and adapt her? I love the costume on Simon!

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TEARS!!! I just HAD to steal the pics of Simon, and titled The Russian. Kylee is just wrong for the outfit - it's aaaaallll Simon. I'm dyin' over here. Thanks for coffee out the nose moment.

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS - You be looking HOT, my dear. All flush from the rush of Halloween? Whatever it is, nice.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home