Saturday, March 07, 2009

By the way I look hot.

My puppy bit me in the face tonight. In a fast way that came and went so swiftly that my arm didnt have time to power up and return the blow. Remember my puppy is hitting about 65 pounds now so it's not a sly cute bite. My fault for thinking we could play and be reasonable folks. Her idea of reasonable does not resemble mine. Hit below for the evidence of what led to being bitten.

No, I'm not bleeding, just wearing that look of "did you just??? oh hell no, I'm gonna get me a shovel and start diggin." She remains quite alive.

Kylee hears a Who

Better me than the Russian I guess, even toothless he bites back and charges full force with the most pissy attitude I can possibly fathom. He's having none of her shit anymore and I think is holding a grudge for what she did tonight, h doesn't like his feeder being upset, he has his own agenda. She was too excited and forgot I wasn't a bone. It happens. Happy weekend all.

- DM

3 Comments:

Blogger Khadra said...

oh no!!
I also have a 60 pound "puppy". He thinks we are all his chew toy.

2:28 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

She doesn't mean to get bitey, it's my fault for playing so physical without realizing I'm not equipped as an opponent. And she does get very concerned when I get hurt and she has collected her crazy little brain.

I found her and the Russian nose to nose this morning actively taking turns licking each others faces. All is forgiven I suppose.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Saffyrre said...

I hope you're feeling better! Is it all healed now??

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home