Thursday, August 13, 2009

Muh muh muh my Metrona!

Mine. All fucking mine. This:

Small lump of foil officially came with a title in the mail today. I own a lump of overpriced nonsense, but it's now MY nonsense legally and I'm ecstatic.

Fuck off, I'm allowed to look dead tired, torn up and downright wrong at this point in the day. Let's us remember that no matter how I try.. and I didn't, the right side of my face is fucked from a childhood eye injury... plus I tend to always look kinda crazed and otherwise pasty weird.

Me so happy.... we finally after all this time have no car notes to pay. Ironic in a sense that the one Mr. Morgan drives was triple the amount of mine and falling apart as my metro just gives it a .... pfffffft, and rolls on in it's simplistic rattling way of getting me from A to B. Friends, I own a car! I'm 31 fucking years old and I just now own a car that wasn't made when Lincoln was in office. Fantastic. Here's to my adored metro... we all know how much in love with le Metro's I am, we understand each other woo make my motor run! I may well now name her Metrona. She's always just been "Metro" as in the replacement from the last, but has loved me just as good as the last had. We have no frills, either of us... we just bang along to the beat.

-DM

4 Comments:

Blogger PMAYES said...

YAY!!!! its a good feeling!!! knowing that NOONE can take it away from you!!!!

9:45 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

I've had plenty of pieces of shit in my life that I'd leave the keys in HOPING someone would take it off my hands and become someone else's problem. This car was waaaaay overpriced for what it is but my poker face was not on that day and the salesman visibly saw me catch a sniff in the air. "Metro, it's here somewhere... must... have... metro!" /sniff sniff follow my nooose like the cereal parrot.

We got a terrible deal, so it's not a deal I guess at all lol. Mr. Morgan like all of us hate the back and forth game that ends up eating your entire day so he said fuck it and took the loss of money as payment for sanity.

8:49 AM  
Anonymous BLD said...

feels good, don't it? :-)

9:26 AM  
Blogger Jaime said...

Congrats!

You always look lovely, silly girl.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home