Thursday, September 03, 2009

Goodbye hello...

Smartly tardy. What that means, you'll have to ask me. I've been otherwise detained of my own confinement these last few days. Writing something I've no idea how to use if ever, even if it's getting rave reviews, it's either from polite people or family.... either way none of these people are paying customers, and I'm fine with it. I know it's funny. I know it's well written and highly articulate against some that my lessor fans might think, but that is likely because they think too highly of themselves first. /tilts head and knows is right. It must be silly as hell to think you are better than everyone else, and will bite ya.

Who knew I can actually write without cussing? Me, assholes. Do you think I order a Happy Meal with a side of fucking BBQ sauce and don't fuck it up or I'm fucking coming in there? Right. If you want to read what I've written and really, it's damn good, just hit me up. No freebies to the bus throwers and shoe havers.

So, in theme with what I'm working on, it's a piece about work and lack of ... it's quite in point.



- DM

1 Comments:

Anonymous BLd said...

oh shit! I still have to commenton that. you should post it,or the latestrevised version (argh, spacebar dying).

my quick response was cryptic, but only due to its quickiness. i should be able to slow down and think by thursday.

i even was going to work at home,b ut ended up catching up on your blog instead. see, i got my priorities straight!

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home