Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Master of the Universe


In BEST news ever....the mice issue is not gone.  Not even remotely.  Tonight I hear what I think is Kylee, moving in my studio.  Soon realized it was the sound of a Mickey moving it's rodent ass up the wall and along the cord of my lamp.  

I caught a mouse with my bare hands.

Shit you not, I totally hulked out and captured it with claws ablaze and teeth in a snarl.  Wearing an insane grin of accomplishment, satisfaction, and rage all cupped in front of me, I rushed to Mr. Morgan with my prize in tow, eyes wild with no idea how to express what I'd just just done.

I am a god.

-DM

3 Comments:

Blogger Saffyrre said...

Holy crap!!!

9:56 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Rawr. You've barded with me, you know it's totally possible. Lololol.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Saffyrre said...

Hahaha!! That it is!!

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home