Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Tienes mucho hambre?

Ever been sitting with a tray of burrito, beans and spanish rice when your dog ,namely the Brown One says: 



"Anything for me?"
"No, no it's all loose food, nothing I can hand you."

And you see the animal looking at you, at the fork, then back at you and it's all really a joke, embarrassing for us both.   She knows how to eat off a fork, she knows that YOU know this foodie bitch has not only mastered fork with efficiency but can work a chop stick to the degree that it should beg an Olympic medal.

Little man?  Hates salsa spice,not interested.

-DM

3 Comments:

Blogger Saffyrre said...

Awww thanks for pics! I miss these babies! Cordelia always thinks she deserves to eat whatever we are eating. Though if she gets one crooked look from me she knows to go into her kennel until we're done eating, ha!

9:51 AM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Thank you for being my lone follower anymore. It's almost secret dirty lol...flash me!

I haven't seen new pics of furbies in ever. Whore them out and snap some yes please.

Simon is .. yeah well, a stubborn Russian in every way, including age and health, I'll argue another day lol.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Saffyrre said...

I will send you some pics for sure! Lemon is 10, so crazy. LOL Re: Flash me!

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home