Wednesday, July 26, 2006

To My Simon.....





All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go
I'm standin' here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye

But the dawn is breakin', it's early morn
The taxi's waitin', he's blowin' his horn
Already I'm so lonesome I could die

So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go

'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
I don't know when I'll be back again
Oh, babe, I hate to go

Every place I go, I think of you
Every song I sing, I sing for you

Now the time has come to leave you
One more time, oh, let me kiss you
And close your eyes and I'll be on my way

-DM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home