Saturday, August 19, 2006

Someone needs playdoh.

Mr. Morgan has a bad habit, well probably more than but short of him leaving peanut butter laden knives on the carpet there is really only one that sends me through the roof. Tonight I am livid, absolutely off limits and he is acting shocked.

He has a habit of reaching out with lightning fast movements and pinching nipples or ass. He does it for no real reason, the one that set this entry into motion was simply we were watching the count of monte cristo and boom, nipple grab. Are they elastic? Does he not understand fundamental anatomy that snatching a nipple two inches out then releasing will not result in a thank you note?

It infuriates me. I have never giggled or played like I thought it was cute. I think it's rude and it fucking HURTS! I say don't pinch, and I guess he for.... 3 years thoguht I was fucking kidding, because I am known to joke all the time about having parts of me grabbed right? He replies with "I'll grab and pinch what I wanna pinch" he thinks he's funny. He's not. I'm sure a lot of my male readers think it's funny, it's NOT! Imagine someone walking up and giving your testes a pull that made you want a firearm, ya just don't walk about and grab things. Especially when you've been told it hurts.

I can't let the man walk behind me, aside of me, or within two feet of me without wondering if he's going to go stupid and pinchy. Yes, he does it in public also as I stand there getting looks from other people that I respond with a look of "Yep, you saw what you thought you did." This isn't the radio tuner dial game from like 30 years ago, and I don't think it's cool to be grabbing like that, even in private. It is god damned embarrassing.

I am not mad at him, I've just had e-fucking-nuff of that shit. I've told him in every way short of sign language not to do that, and that he isn't eight years old snapping bras and playing with boobies. Does it take morse code to understand "STOP PINCHING MY TITS!" I thought that was pretty straight fucking forward, Arrow signs and shit, it doesn't get much more simple.

They've been a bit sore lately because I am losing some weight and they don't understand why so are acting out in their own way (I'm at 111 today go me).

So he did it as we watched the movie and I just screamed mother fucker and walked out, unsure if pepper spray was going into the crotch of every pair of boxers he owns.

"Ok the fun is over, I grabbed.... boo hoo no more movie then"

This does not help his cause.

"I told you they were sore, and even if not, you make them sore grabbing."
"Oh relax"
"No, no Mr. Morgan I don't think I will right now. I poured you a drink, it's not poisoned, I want you to drink it and stay away from me for a while."

So, happy saturday.

-DM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, I think you should put into effect the ball sac pinch effective immediately.

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, I think you should put into effect the ball sac pinch effective immediately.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home