Sunday, August 20, 2006

Stalker

I couldn't not post this today. It has no relevance unless someone has my exhusbands email address, wait he's illiterate, nevermind.

This man made me laugh (you are filthy pig shit!) and yet scared me a little. I think it's a good presumption drugs are involved in the making of this. Several points to note as you watch, both of his eyes are not necessarilly pointing the same direction all the time. Since he also seems to be lacking eyelids, this will not be hard to detect. Be equally sure to note Air Supply bumping in the background. I'm not commenting on that, but also be on the look for the jaw going completely sideways. I have to wonder if it was part of a court ordered anger management thing in plea for shorter jail time.

I also suspect drugs because he's crying way too often and collecting himself all too fast. Either way, it fucking marvelous. Be sure not to miss the other weekend entries below, it's mandatory reading.

-DM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...I wonder if people actually use this on their stalker's. I wonder if it helps.

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I'm thinking that he's actually made this video for himself to remind himself to stop being a stalker! I just get the feeling he's looking in a mirror, giving himself a very stern talking to.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home