Wednesday, March 07, 2007

More than planned.

Comments will be deleted. I am not privy to open discussion and it has been and had better STAY well hidden from those who do not read here. I will address it when and if it becomes prudent.

I've been being tested for leukemia and lupus. I've been sick for a while and I thought my weight loss was a diet thing, but looking at my lab results (yes I get them for myself... who waits on a doctor) I see a serious amount of startling things. By the time I was home my doctor had phoned, and I made the below because.... I had no recourse and very idle hands. May as well just have said it here before, and I want the MOST respect of my privacy in this. To mention it at all is more a facet of knowing what I was being checked for, for a very long time and not wanting anyone to freak... but fuck if I might not myself to hold it in anymore.



-DM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home