Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Any Pogo of Mine!

This is a seriously lame video I made for my friend Pogo because he'd been down lately and inundated with vomiting children when he wasn't hugging the bowl himself. He is a mad Shania fan and Simon volunteered to be the Man of Mine because he well.... thinks he is. Not too far of a stretch.

So I offer this entirely retarded thing in hopes it cheers Pogo up. I'd be a dick to say "well this is what you get for fucking" but I've seen his wife and she's hot enough to turn me full lesbian, so I understand the weakness. (give it a little time to load, youtube gets increasingly tardy.)

Feel better Poges... you know the Morgan's love ya. I will meanwhile go an untangle the mop of mess I made of my hair. For once in my life I had NO props and had to improvise.



Don't feel sorry for Simon, he's totally fine and used to being manipulated and losing all masculinity to do so. He is down with it, does he look like he's struggling? He doesn't give a shit, and this is what happens when you don't beat or drop a dog, he just jives with whatever. I offer Simon tours on Sunday from 1pm to 2pm to prove this, 50 cents a person.

As a bonus repeat..... For Akorn. Lol, sorry filthy pigshit couldn't resist. (this is a relative of mine who recently became reaquainted with me, it's a joke yes, but her family has called her a stalker for it... brilliant)



I had plans for a pizza cookoff tonight, but it can wait for tomorrow.

-DM

1 Comments:

Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Bah, blogger hasn't let me comment for days. You know I was playing.... he's crazy and it's hilarious. Much love.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home