Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Needle Wednesday

This is a gem. It's a must see, and presently my favorite thing and keeping my head bopping through an ugly time. I have no idea what the fuck they are singing about but they are a having a really good time! I wanna have a good time too, this looks like a DM type of skipping fun! Tons of wardrobe changes, singing with an indian George Micheal, and damn if her expression looks remotely forced. These people are having fun, and I picture my so not tan ass in the thicket of them all hopping and prancing along. I desparately need to prance. I could find out they are singing about beastiality and I'd still be bopping. Plus what drew me to it was some posted a comment that at the 3:46 mark "did he seriously just headbutt her tits??"



I know some of you chose not to watch what I offer, but you really should. It's two minutes of your day. For me. And the turtles. The main girl in this is smoking hot, oh how I covet that thick dark hair. Forward march, and I better have heard the sound of mice clicking to watch the WHOLE thing. It will stick in your brain. A happy stick, nothing like a fire poker or anything.

I go to the doctor tomorrow morning. Well several of them. Each are bearing needles. It's Needle Wednesday! I won't know anything right off, other than that one needle prevented a new Morgan. The other ones will treat me much like a lab rat, or any other specimen as -hopefully- real information is found on my ills. I intend to be totally obstinent and demand a full 20 dollars copay worth. I will settle for nothing less, I plan to spout. I may even stomp a foot to prove how serious I am about the twenty dollars.

I called Mr. Morgan and let him know his broken, aging wife needed doctor money.

"How much?"
"40 bone."
"40 dollars????"
"Ya, 40 bone. American. Crisp bills."
"For what?"
"I'm sorry honey, I think I hear a baby crying can you hold on?"
"Ok ok, 40 bones."
"Crisp."
"Just...."
"American."

It's never not fun to fuck with your spouse when you can hear he is very busy at work, but too polite to simply hang up on your crisp american bone demanding ass. I'll be in touch folks.....

-DM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

While I like the George Michael look alike, that high, whiny, schreechy voice made me want to jab a letter opener into my ears. Not my particular cup of tea, mostly given that the particular culture is contradictory to most of what I believe in (women's rights, etc.). I hope needle Wednesday wasn't too unpleasant!

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Needle Wednesday is shaping up to be extremely preferable to Boss Rage Thursday. My punishment is impending.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home