Sunday, March 04, 2007

Stand!

I need to hop. Some people drink, do coke, jerk off, I don't know.... I hop when upset. In case anyone thinks I am full of shit, I'm sure my office mates will gladly attend that I am a regular hopper. And WHO doesn't like REM.



That done. I had ... ok wait. Mr. Morgan bought the turtles goldfish flakes. I asked if we were getting another fucking animal, he said no, that he thought the turtles would like them. FYI - they don't like anything except despondency.

So we went to sup tonight with my in-laws.... I meant to bring my camera, and draw red horns and shit on the photo of my step mother in law, but I faltered and forgot the camera. Good meal and she pointed out that she wasn't bitching .. as though someone had mentioned it. Hm.

Them came talk of animals and the turtles were mentioned, and I indocated they were stressing me with their constant misery, she said to give them back to Prada. That's when the entire table went to to life and said "are you fucking nuts? she'll flush them." Well I didn't believe it. I was given story after story about how Prada has a distinct hatred for animals. I've always known she had her opinions in order, but never thought she hated all creatures non-bipod. Quite interesting, and Prada you may defend or not.

It was actually a decent meal, Mr. Morgan looked remarkable, and I can't say that I don't adore his father who claimed to feeling very good after his lung cancer scare. I have photos for later, it's just too late tonight.

Happy Sunday.

-DM

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To my defense...I hate poorly behaved, disgusting, smelly animals. Which basically falls on the animal's keeper. We as parents are expected to make our children behave and keep them from stinking, so I expect the same from pet owners. In the case of your in-laws...they did not keep up their end of the deal when it came to their pets. So yes, I hated their dogs, or did I hate the keeper hmmmm that is the question.

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also... their dogs had disgusting tumors growing everywhere, they smelled like death, and they insisted on licking everything in site. Their cat was blind, deaf and toothless and had puss coming out of its eyes. How in the hell could I like these creatures??? I am not a member of PETA, but I don't hate all animals, but I don't pretend to like them all either. :0

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My pets AND my children are stinky. (surprised the turtles are still alive though.)

12:43 PM  
Blogger Jacq said...

Could be worse. I have a mother-in-law, step-mother-in-law, and an ex-mother-in-law. LOL

3:57 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Me too! It really for a change wasn't all that bad, except that I laughed at her wanting praise for acknowledging she wasn't bitching. No accolades there, sorry.

4:26 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

I wll also admit that the growths on those dogs were... interesting. I remember Cody wiping that protruding eyeball on me and you asking, with the most disguusted of faces "doesn't that bother you?" Naw, it didn't but it wasn't ideal (oooo eye-deal? ha) I think those dogs, expecially Cody lasted because they sorta made her. She couldn't even navigate all those stairs and they were carrying her. Granted I can't say I'd not do the same for my dogs, but when and eye comes out like that and head mushrooms are amuck... cmon.

5:29 PM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Last one - but Prads I came totally to your defense, then looked at your brother and he wore a "oh honey" look of patting me on the head and agreed you would gladly flush the turtles. I fuck you not the whole table damn near choked to speak first about how fast you'd flush them. I thought nooooo, she would not. Not MY turtles. Never little Tardy or Francis. They all but said you'd do it with a grin. Savages!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home