Thursday, May 31, 2007

Apathetic Appendix?

I think today I'll review Pan's Labyrinth.

Mr. Morgan purchased it and argued with me for a long while that we'd have to read it (subtitles). He still insists the box says nothing of this. I only knew because the Grandmaster and Dutchess told me.

Both were met with disdain.

Not to fuck about, it is a super good movie but dark. I won't say I elated in the ending but at least it wasn't predictable to make everyone happy. Shit doesn't work that way sometimes.

It's worth a watch. Remember that I am blind in one eye so I watched it on my pc... with it's glorious giant monitor two inches from my face, the subtitle thing isn't so awful.

My mom in law had a birthday today YEA, and my Prada was recently operated on to remove something. Further proof we are being poisoned. Mr. Morgan has no clue what happened and it is a bit frustrating to me, but expected. He says appendix, but faltered to gallbladder. I stared blankly. Quite a difference, and MORE so quite the difference to a hypochondriac who knows the workings on damn near every fucking item in our bodies. He said she's got something, they took it, all is ok. I'm Team Not Ok. I want anything removed jarred in the good sauce for preservation. You don't just go takin'!

Cheers to a fast recovery though, for..... whatever she lost?

-DM

3 Comments:

Blogger diana albright said...

speedy and healthful recovery to Prada... even though i've never met mr. morgan's sibling-spawn, she sounds pretty dern cool to have in the world from all that is mentioned about her here.

anyway, get well soon, prada!!

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am back from the world of a pain pill fog. It was the appendix...at least I hope it was. Still in pain, but somehow made it to work. Did you know that there are internal organs that we don't need???? Yet if they burst (which mine almost did) you could die???? Funny that it happened the night after eating step mom's BBQ. Hmmmmm rat poisoning anyone?

9:59 AM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

I totally went to work the next day and said that it was further poisoning proof.

There are quite a few more items you don't need and could have checked off whilst under the sleepy.

I havea list of shit to take if I'm out, simplifies potentials.

So very glad you are feeling better, I have more to say but on a personal forum.

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home