Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Feed me Seymour!

I'll be on vacation in a few weeks, no idea where if anywhere, but since housing for the muppets has been procured I suspect I will be flying out of this birdcage. My posts my be a bit more sparce because vacation is contingent on my office convention ending with me employed, and also because I am trying to stockpile some stuff to keep my daily readers..... both of you?...... busy.

I have a bit done so far, but if anyone has input, questions for me.... childhood shit, adulthood shit, totally off the wall and uncalled for shit? I'll take it. I love a good Q&A.

So hit my comments please with your inquiries. Off to work on other junk. Don't forget to see Mentos below.

-DM

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I posted an Adultery List on my blog...you know, the list of 5 famous people you are allowed to sleep with. (think Ross on Friends...his list was laminated)!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Saffyrre said...

Oooh I like that idea!

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want you to come and get sprayed at the tanning studio before the BBQ on Sunday....I am sure that could be an interesting blog.

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Mr. Morgan says ok, I'd love to. I've done it before, it stained my clothes tho. Yuck. Call your brother and talk him into it, I too will mention. -DM

ps - I really gotta go to the BBQ? Fuck.

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, I'd love to give you an idea, but I'm bankrupt in the brains these days. I'll have to ponder....

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the record:

Shania Twain

Avril Lavigne (sue me. FWIW, isn't there a bit of Avril in DM? but don't read anything into that please)

Jessica Simpson

Marissa Miller

Katharine McPhee

Not necessarily in that order. Any order would work. Hold up. Shania is number one. Let's be clear.

Here's another idea for something to write about. It's a bit cliche, but what 5 people, living or dead, would you invite over for dinner and drinks.

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, here's mine (for the moment):

1. Chris Isaak
2. Gael Garcia Bernal
3. Karl Urban
4. Gavin Rossdale
5. Nathan Fillion

As for whom I'd like to have dinner/drinks with, here in no particular order:

Heather Combs
Jesus Christ
Bill Mahr
Stephen Colbert
Jon Stewart

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hey.... not posting those yet. _DM

3:48 PM  
Blogger Saffyrre said...

You Rock, Missnev! I love Nathan Fillion, Jon Stewart & Stephen Colbert too!!!

I'll save my list for DM's post tho!

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry DM! I'll probably have a new list by then!

9:55 PM  
Blogger diana albright said...

i definitely have lists!!! i love lists.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home