Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tribal Taste Test

Being that anything thrift/free/discounted/buy one get one.... is the staple that makes my soul light up like a cop's flashlight in your eyes when you know you've done fucked up, I saw an offer I could not pass by.

7-UP was claiming their shit rocks all the shit that has potential to remotely try to rock. In a politically correct sort of way, they said "don't even think you can compete with us, we're 7-UP bitches!" To prove it they were willing to send out a can of their super-diet-up, and two competitors to comsumers (limited supplies only - woo I got in, see you gotta hop on a freebie like one of those insomniac ebayers who can't stop...ya know because the bidding is almost over). /pauses and avoids a mirror.



This kit wasn't planned to be a blog entry, but after getting three cans of sody-pop on the mail and poking it with a stick for two days, why not.

For the record, and uh... stretch for me, but props to the tie breaker to be the fifth person in line to drink from the cups. I can't say I'd have done it. Shit, I'll say I was the FIRST person to demand I wouldn't do it. I had inspected those cups with great scrutiny, as they are known to be completely gross and washed worse than Paris Hilton below the waist, and this was before four mouths on it. (alright, that was low). Plus, it's MY camera, MY sody, and MY god-damned production. Ya kidding, mostly. I think.

Toasting to my Army out there!

-DM

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your clever video editing phails. You put #2 whilst you clearly drank from cup #3. And I simply must stop letting people take pictures of me.

Oh by the way, lol that you have the survivor theme song... Ok, I lie... I want the survivor theme song.

Of course this all leaves me with one question, which are we a tribe or an army?

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shut-up you, I noticed but didnt care enough to spend another hour to please you better. Relax or you shall be relieved of your cameraman duties. -DM

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I think it was just tribe for a day.

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dmorgan Wrote
Shut-up you, I noticed but didnt care enough to spend another hour to please you better. Relax or you shall be relieved of your cameraman duties. -DM

seems like your the one who needs to relax.

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bah!

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1 week suspension. Without pay. No more benefits either. You now are on Exile Island!

Lol.

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no, does that mean I'm on camera duty? Nice work you two squabblers.

10:24 AM  
Blogger diana albright said...

i'll bow out of camera duty right now.

and hey, i know the "geodes" were yank, but -ahem- where is the project log on that one?

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be DM's camera dawg any ol day!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Saffyrre said...

Hey! I just realized I didn't comment on this!

Love the taste test! Maybe I'll conduct one of my own here to add to yours! I'll have Lemon & Cucumber take some drinks and see which they like better ;). I'm going to make a prediction and say 7up will be the winner!

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home