Sunday, May 13, 2007

Taken for my walk

It was a good weekend. Mostly. There were some intestinal issues shared by all in the house of Morgan on varying levels but we each took it like warriors fresh out of the Trojan Horse, no bitching no moaning, just a lot of apologetic looks.

Mr. Morgan suggested we walk down to the local carnival on Sunday, mostly to pry my ass out of this chair I suspect. So below is a very short montage of our carny trip. No prizes, no trinkets, although he did saunter to one basketball booth with a bit more confidence than he knew better to have. They aren't TRYING to help you win, but I'd been whining for a "whatever" he was sweet to try. (as ever, hit your reload buttons if they don't do their job).




We only did two items, the goofy house and the tilt a whirl. I was prepared to throw myself to the ground and beat my fists into the straw if denied the tilt-a-whirl. The tilt line was a 30 minute wait, and as we stood there... I fuck you not.....

"There are 29 people ahead of us."

Out of the blue, he was "crunching numbers". while I had been completely watching THIS:



God love a crackhead. There was no music to bop to, but fuck if he knew that.

So 29 people later we went on the whirl, and having a man the size of Mr. Morgan will really give your car a groan as it begins to train you to be an astronaut, sucking your brain to the back of your skull to examine if you are able to take it or not. We leaned, we twirled, we put all others to shame and spit on their shoes as we exited.

Quite a nice outing.

-DM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:21 AM  
Blogger DMorgan's Zoo said...

Only removed because of locational data. I live in Anywhere USA. Sorry :(

-DM

5:39 PM  
Blogger diana albright said...

I can't remember if that was me who commented or not. If it was, I'm sorry.

Anyway... the carnival. On the surface it seems like a good time without the $60+ daily theme park admission, but I just can't seem to get past the thought of screaming kids (LOTS of them) running amock while inattentive parents chatter on cell phones, hog the lines so that no other child has more fun than their own, basically act like rude fucks. That's been my experience, and I don't ever feel like getting into verbal or physical altercations on a "fun" outing. I do, however, enjoy spying a free spirit (or a crackhead) dancing to music that only he can hear, and regret that I missed that. Humanity is strange and wonderful and fucked up all at once and is quite apparent when large gatherings of humans occur. I'm glad you had a good time.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home