Friday, May 25, 2007

Singing in the subway....

I wasn't clear! I asked for ideas for blogs entries to feed your bellies when I'm on vacation next month. I'd already written up my blog for it, so now you all have to re-post your picks (and Shan... lol there was a threat in your name if I didn't see Shania). Just post ideas for me so you can - if so inclined - still get a daily DM while we are off doing whatever it is we are doing. I still have not been told but have been dropping hints like "should I buy a summer dress, or pack more for cooler temperatures?" I am told nothing.


Meanwhile .... IT'S MEMORIAL DAY!!!!


I bought a new suit .... I think for the sake of thinking someone else might get it. The drawers are a wee sloppy but never fear, DM owns a sewing machine that on occassion performs as the manual swears it should. Way cute though huh?

The Morgans are ready to get our pool on. We are going to brave Prada's tanning salon on Sunday, and if she doesn't hate me yet, she will by the time I'm done frowning and asking all sorts of questions that don't matter because I have commited to doing it even if she guaranteed a chemotherapy coupon afterwards.

Jokes aside, I'm excited, even if I expect to look a fool. I asked how men can spray tan, totally envisioning the contorted positions needed to get a fully coated peen and sack. Chocolate on top and vanilla underbelly! Sounds like a cookie, mm!

Instant questions that occur to me are .

... how long does it last?
... If Mr. Morgan spray tans, will I get sick if I lick his..... elbow?
... is there some voyeur substation to watch me naked and spinning in the skin dye shaking out a mean Macarena?
... if I scream, will someone come?


I have some interesting medical updates, but not sure when I will post them. Gathering things like a squirrel for the vaca time, and likely under the false impression anyone can't go a week without my babble. (ps they rented the Jeff house yesterday... what EVER will move in this time?)

Until next time....

-DM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang DM...Smokin' hot bathin' duds! Most excellent color as well.

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice tan, grrl.

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home