Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It Feels Like it's Been 4 Days

We got new pills, better pills! Unbeknownst, Mr. Morgan had also been on the wire with her normal doctor, after a day of listen to her cry in pain. I by then, had already faxed over the records to him, unbeknownst to Mr. Morgan. Team effort of no communication.

We are both too tired to do much more than grunt towards eachother. She wouldn't take her pills and for the first time in her life she got to enjoy two fingers down her throat. I then had to wipe her ass, as the anethesia made her shit all over. Mr. Morgan was stepping up to neither task. Ass and Mouth is my name for today.

God I'm still in my fucking outdoor coat. We are done.

-DM

(Btw Prada... your brother says Julie is his "go-to-girl!" when he's upset. I can't explain my facial expression),

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home