Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Leedy, chapter 15 hundred

The Morgan's have been up since 1 am with the Delilah. She hit the emergency hospital at 2am. No, we are not killing this dog, she is just actively being a pain in the wallet. I joke a little, when in seriousness I've been in non-stop tears since the above posted time, while clutching a small yorkshire.

I don't want to say much more, as we are waiting to hear what 600 dollars bought us and the preliminary news is not what I wanted to hear. Give a thought to my girl, I love her enough to take a bullet, and she feels the same. That's a pal you spend every last cent for.

That doesn't even include how Mr. Morgan would take anything going wrong. He took the entire day off work to make sure he could be handy to get our baby home. He won't handle anything happening to her with even one ounce of reasoning, they are very close. I hope to update with happy news soon.

-DM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn...my thoughts are with you guys.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sending some positive thoughts your (and Delilah's) way. Send some good news soon.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home