Saturday, June 21, 2008

Who wants to swim?

My cries of our brand new pool being the color of a neon sign seem to be unbelieved. So here. Welcome to my nuclear power plant. I wasn't kidding was I?

This giant money pit is collecting swarms, and I mean SWARMS of gnats and god knows what else. Mr. Morgan is trying to get it under control, but also doesn't understand why I am I not remotely considering getting into that swamp. There are so many reasons I look at that thing and say "oh fuck no" but supreme is .... I have a vagine. Whatever is in there might give me an infection. We ladies know well that protecting the vagine from anything with potential to make an antibiotic run is key to daily living. Plus, I'll stand under a hose first if I get that hot. I'm not a frog, and I'm not getting anywhere near that disgusting thing until it's fixed up. He's trying.

Below is a duplicate that will be on the Playground blog, but Kyles still insists she's a lap dog. I've seen her hop and jump onto his groin so many times that even I cringe and bite a knuckle with "oh day-um!" I've felt her weight, he takes it in stride. Huh?

Happy weekend, make sure to stock up on your West Nile Virus, if you need any I'm sure my backyard can offer you a discount.

-DM

1 Comments:

Blogger Saffyrre said...

That pool makes my vagine cringe just looking at it! I can't believe he honestly wonders why you don't use it lol.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home